The car you are driving has a CMTPL insurance policy (compulsory motor third party liability insurance) and CASCO insurance policy (voluntary motor own damage insurance).
CASCO insurance covers damages caused by:
- collision with other vehicle or obstacle;
- overturn and fall (e.g. from bridge etc.) of the vehicle on the move;
- collision with pedestrian or animal;
- fire, explosion;
- natural disasters;
- damages from falling of various objects;
- malicious actions of third parties;
- theft, robbery, burglary.
Please get acquainted with the Terms and conditions of CASCO insurance (in Lithuanian lanquage) policy.
- Never leave the car documents in the car and keep the keys in the safe place!